Tis the season! The Market is your one-stop-shop for all of your gifting needs.
- Whether she's vivacious Virgo or a soppy Sagittarius, any girl that's into her star signs will love this Astrology yearly planner which will help to navigate their life in alignment with the planets and moon cycles. Find This gorgeous piece and beautiful yoga wear, accessories and more at Luna & Soul.
- Ruby & Sky is the ultimate girl's haven. Think colouful jewellery pieces, on-trend fashion and adorable nick naks. They even have a huge range of fun and funky greeting cards!
- It's going to be a hot-girl-summer which means an amazing sunscreen is in order. Coconut Revolution, after three years of development, has just released a gorgeous, tinted SPF 50. It's the world's first 100% certified vegan, organic lotion. Slip, slop, slap.
- Every girl loves a spa day. Treat her to a fresh mani and pedi at Miss Nail Bar. Miss Nail Bar has voucher you can purchase online and instore.
- Beauty Works has a curated range of everything a girl needs to keep their locks luscious. Hair and scalp care, hair tools and accessories.
- Gigi Vintage has a curated range of pre-loved items for that female in your life that has an eye for cool, timeless fashion.
- Annilla Jewellery has so many cute pieces that any girl will turn into a magpie for. Whether she's a gold-girly, silver-seductress or a posh-pearl-girl.
- Cavalli Leather Goods & Fashion have a beautiful range or handbags, purses and belts as well as some very chic, standout fashion pieces that will certainly be a joy to unwrap on Christmas Day!
- For the caffeine lovers, Padre Coffee offer all types of brewing essentials including aeropress kits, grinders, syphons, pourover kits and more!
- A beautiful wallet, bag or belt made of quality leather is always going to impress. You'll find the most amazing selection at Faslini Leather Travel Goods.
- For classic market ugg boots, moccasins and sheepskin rugs, visit GMA Sheepskin for a cozy gift.
- A terrarium or air plant from Terrarium Laboratory is the perfect addition to the work desk, and take little to no looking after!
- Swords Select have a range of craft beer gift packs featuring local brewers, all wrapped up in sustainable packaging for an easy, no fuss gift.
- If he needs a spruce up in the wardrobe department visit Mitchell McCabe. This new-to-the-Market Trader has a curated selection of menswear including anything he'll for the Christmas summer break!
For The Little Ones
- Find personlised baby onesies and, Christmas ornaments and gift boxes at Suki McMaster.
- Create TBT specialise in educational toys that can help children learn about STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics) along with Kewpie dolls, die-cast model cars, board games and puzzles.
- For cute and fluffy toys, stop in at Clare's Bears and Wares for a huge selection of soft toys, dolls and puppets, including a unique range of Australian animals.
- Visit Spotty Dot have curated a beautiful Christmas-themed Gift Guide for babies and kids, full of stocking fillers and Kris Kringle presents. They've also got their Ultimate Gift Guide if you're after something less festive!
- Freckly Ollie offer sustainably handcrafted clothing for babies through to 7-year-olds, all designed and made in Melbourne.
For The Foodie
- Nutshoppe will soon have their unique Christmas Gift Boxes available for the snack lover, including sweet and savoury varieties in both large and small options.
- Rita's Coffee & Nuts will have ready-made hampers to go, or choose out your favourites and they'll make up a customised hamper for you. They've also got delicious mince pies ready for Santa and his elves!
- The keen-cook will appreciate anything you gift them from Gewurzhaus - think gorgeous artisan spices, tea leaves and gift sets!
- For the ones that like it hot, stop by the South Melbourne Market Grocer on Coventry Street for a huge range of hot sauces from around the globe! SMM Grocer also have a large range of chocolates, Christmas cakes and panettone available.
For The Homebody
- One of the latest additions to the Market, Maison Otto’s homeware collections are the perfect blend of Australian ease and French flair. They offer timeless trends that make for great Christmas gifts including affordable Kriss Kringle options and gifts for those who have everything.
- Sarah Urban brings together an impeccable range of home and lifestyle products to celebrate every woman in your life. Their handpicked and curated range of beautiful, stylish and timeless pieces will bring endless joy and happiness to someone you love. Or maybe even just you.
- Part of the Market's fabric since 1954, the O'Dwyer family owns and runs Connection which offers homewares and gifts to make your house a home, including home fragrances, indoor pots and baskets, books and journals, mirrors and eclectic gifts and home décor.
- In2Homewares offers a curated selection of vases, plates, ornaments, pots and pans, utensils, ceramics and more that make for fantastic gifts this festive season.
- The Osara family team collaborates with Japanese craftsmen to create beautiful and ethical tableware. Whether you need teapots, sake cups, plates, or more, you can find them in their special gift collection. They also provide free gift wrapping in-store.