We are often on the lookout for new talent or ideas to ensure a visit to the Market is full of surprise, moments and wonder for all, whether it be a new mural, community engagement activity, live music, artwork or a roving performance.
If you’ve got some creative ideas or are interested in contributing to our Market, please submit an Expression of Interest below.
Market Update 2021: COVID-19
The market has reopened the busking program in a limited capacity to past permit holders. There are two spaces open:
- Cecil St outside The Village Juicery
- Coventry St outside the Nutshoppe.
To book a place, please register your name at the market office in the centre aisle when you arrive, or call 03 9209 6295 and select a one-hour time slot during market hours on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and or Sundays.
Please note: the Market is not currently issuing new busking permits at this time, however as regulations change we will review this process.
- June 2019 permits extended until 28 February
- July 2019 permits extended until 31 March
- August 2019 permits extended until 30 April
- September 2019 permits extended until 31 May
- October 2019 permits extended until 30 June
- November 2019 permits extended until 31 July
- December 2019 permits extended until 31 August
- January 2020 permits extended until 30 September
- February 2020 permits extended until 31 October
- March 2020 permits extended until 30 November