York Street Car Park
The York Street car park has 75 spaces and two hours free parking on all days.
Rooftop Car Park (entry via Coventry Street)
The Coventry Street rooftop carpark has 270 spaces. Six are designated accessible spaces with lift access directly from the car park to the Centre Aisle of the Market. (Lift access is only available during Market opening hours). There are two EV charging stations available on the lower level next to the stairs.
The rooftop car park is open from 5.00am - 10.30pm daily and parking rates are per day.
Accessible parking bays are located in the following locations around the Market:
- Six (6) in the Rooftop Car Park
- Four (4) along York Street
- Two (2) along Coventry Steet
- Three (3) in the York Street Carpark
Rooftop Car Park Rates
|Time (Hours)||Market Day rates (Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun)||Non-Market Day rates* (Mon, Tue, Thu)|
- If the Market is open for an extra trading day (Mon, Tue, Thurs), the Market Day car park rates will apply. Signage will indicate this at the car park entry
- The car park height clearance is 2.1m
- Night rates start one hour after the Market closes on Market Days and at 7.00pm on Non Market Days
- Charges apply for vehicles left overnight
- If the Market is closed on a public holiday, the Market car park will not be open