This recipe is from Nonna Grazia, the mother of Maria Capuano who owns Pieno di Grazia in the Food Hall at the Market, so it's sure to be delicious!
- 500g Caster Sugar
- Lady finger Biscuits
- Dark Cocoa
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 1kg Mascarpone
- 1 Double Cream
- Beat together the sugar, eggs, yolks and mascarpone until nice, thick and shiny
- Slowly add the cream, little by little until it is slightly thickened but not overly whipped.
- Into little containers, put a large spoon of cream, cover dark cocoa, add 2 half pieces of lady finger biscuits dipped in espresso coffee, then add 3 half pieces on top.
- Sprinkle with more cocoa, fill with cream, level with a spatula, sprinkle more cocoa and add an amaretto biscuit on top.
- Brought to you by
- Maria Capuano from Pieno di Grazio