Not For Profit / Charity
The SisterWorks mission is to support women from migrant, refugee and asylum seeker backgrounds to improve their confidence, mental wellbeing, sense of belonging and economic outlook. This pop-up stall supports women who make crafts such as jewellery, bags, accessories in selling their products.
All designed to support women to become more comfortable and confident in Australia, while at the same time celebrating their individual cultures and diversity.
The SisterWorks pop-up stall will be at the Market on these dates:
- Friday 14, Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 May
- Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 May
- Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 May
- Saturday 05 and Sunday 06 June
- Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 June
- Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 June
- Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 June
- Community Space, Centre Aisle
- Fri 7 May - Sun 27 June
- 9:00am - 4:00pm