Take a culinary journey through South Melbourne Market and learn, taste and celebrate the Australian black truffle as part of the 2021 Melbourne Food and Wine Festival Winter Edition.
Explore the sights, sounds and smells of South Melbourne Market as you take a self-guided tour, stopping along the way to sample Australian truffle dishes from some of our wonderful restaurants and traders. You will begin your journey at Georgie’s Harvest, an Australian truffle supplier. Georgie will talk you through the magic of the Australian truffle and provide you with everything you need to start you on your truffle adventure through South Melbourne Market.
Ticket prices are $115 and designed for two people, with dishes to share at each venue. Guests will receive a Truffle Stamp Card, Truffle Map, Market bag and can visit venues in their own time, in any order:
- Claypots Evening Star: Scallops with butter and shaved Australian truffle
- Bambu - Truffled shittake and enoki mushroom dumplings
- Simply Spanish – Australian truffle and manchego cheese croquette
- Little Hof – Raclette with shaved Australian truffle
- Proper & Son – Australian truffle and mushroom toastie
- Marko – Classic chips with shaved Australian truffle
- Cannoleria – Australian truffle and dark chocolate cannoli
- Fritz Gelato – Australian truffle infused gelato
Two sessions available each Market day.
Tickets on sale from 10am Thursday 15 July. Visit the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival website to book tickets.
Please note: If the Event is postponed and rescheduled to another date within 2021 as a result of COVID-19 requirements or restrictions, MFWF will advise customers of the rescheduled date for 2021 and you may hold onto their tickets for the new dates. If the Event cannot run in 2021 and is subsequently cancelled you will receive a refund of the ticket price. For full Melbourne Food & Wine Winter Edition Terms & Conditions, click here.
- Fri 20 August - Sun 29 August
- 11:00am - 2:00pm
- $115 (for two people)